This One Simple Secret Will Help You Get Things Done and Stay Organized
There’s one truth in a resilient individual’s lifestyle - you can’t do it all yourself.
Shocked? Most people think that being resilient means being tough. That’s farther from the truth.
A resilient life is about doing as little as possible while still achieving the success you want and deserve. One of the most effective strategies to facilitate this lifestyle is to outsource your tasks.
I always reply, “Just like Santa has his elves, I too have my virtual helpers.”
My virtual assistants help me with the following tasks:
- Running Facebook Ads
- Designing my power point slides and advertising images
- Researching upcoming conferences and adding them to my CRM Software (Customer Relationship Management)
- Setting up online programs
- Website(s) management and uploading weekly blog posts
What do I Delegate?
You’ll be delegating two different types of tasks:
- Those you loathe doing yourself.
- Those you aren’t good at or have no idea where to begin.
This leaves you time to do what you enjoy, and what is going to make you more money if you’re a business owner or solopreneur.
Isn’t Outsourcing Expensive?
More Benefits of Delegating:
1. Create Your Team
Becoming familiar with your team of outsourcers will let you see that some do better with technical work and others do better with creative work. Use this knowledge to match the job to the team member, and you’ll have to do less checking-up, and will feel more confident that things are being done right, and on-time, every time.
2. Higher Quality Outcome
One of the enormous benefits of delegating is that you can find people who are more talented than you in a specific task, and in outsourcing to them, the task gets done even better than if you’d done it yourself. This might seem obvious, but most people begin delegating simply to reduce their workload, and it doesn’t occur to them that someone else may be able to do something better.
3. Greater Ability to Focus
When you utilize others to complete the tasks you don’t want to do, it leaves you with the greater ability to focus on those things you do well, and enjoy doing. It takes a while to find your perfect team, but when you do, delegation can be relatively hands-off for you.
BITE-SIZE VIDEOS ON EFFECTIVE GOAL-SETTING
Join me on my Facebook Page (“Like” the page to get notified) every Friday at 8 am MST in January where I’ll be sharing the following nuggets on Facebook Live:
- January 4: Three emotional pitfalls to avoid while attempting your goals
- January 11: Four time-tested tips before you decide to quit or walk away from your goals
- January 18: Three ways to create brilliant persistence so you can achieve your goal
- January 25: A new way to think about 2019 – fail fast to get better faster
Don’t have Facebook? Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to receive notifications of uploaded videos.