Become resilient though effective language and communications skills. In my research, I’ve found that resilient individuals create great rapport and positively influence others around them through the use of neuro-linguistics. They are masters at resolving conflict, creating dynamic teams, increasing sales, improving customer service and retaining employees. In this session you will be introduced to:
- Four communication styles and how to detect them in others.
- Tips on improving relationships and creating rapport.
- Ways to resolve conflict in the workplace or in sales.
- Tips on positively influencing others and motivating them.
- How to gain cooperation with the most stubborn people.
- How to create dynamic teams so that each team member is working at his/her peak performance.
- Six words that negatively influence others and how to change that.
To progress further in creating an effective relationships at work or in business, master ResilientTalk™ first.